Join TESL Toronto as we get keyed up about shameless employment self-promotion.
At Pitch Perfect you’ll not only learn to hit all the right notes in describing what you do, and what you offer to employers, you’ll also get a chance to knock that pitch right out of the park in our Field of Dreams.
Perfect your pitch!
First, join Katina Deichsel, a renowned and dynamic Speed Networking Trainer, for a brief seminar on crafting the perfect Elevator Pitch. With 13 years of experience, she has a keen awareness of the issues faced by newcomers who are in the process of attempting to obtain meaningful, sustainable employment in their fields of expertise. This has translated into the development of an intensive 140-hour program focused on developing the participants’ interviewing, networking, and presentation skills to help them land (and keep!) their dream jobs.
Meet the employers in the Field of Dreams!
Following the seminar, take your turn to shine during our Field of Dreams Job Fair and Networking Event. Meet and greet representatives and mentors from across the field of English Language Teaching.
Guests will include:
- Private language schools with current and upcoming employment opportunities
- Companies who are actively hiring tutors and teachers
- Representatives from the TDSB to talk about current openings and the hiring process
- Career coaches and employment specialists
- ELT professionals from not-for-profit service providers
- IELTS Assessment professionals
- Representatives from colleges
Location: Eastminster United Church Auditorium