- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
Interested in reaching an audience of passionate teachers?
- Annual Spring Conference (TOSCON)
- Technology for Teachers (T4T) Conference
- Numerous Topic-Specific Special Events
Each event attracts a targeted audience of dedicated ESL teaching and administrative professionals from within the settlement, workplace and academic sectors.
Let’s talk about sponsorship!
Together let’s explore sponsorship packages that are right for you and your organization. Please contact: email@example.com.
We are a small team of dedicated volunteers without an office or office hours. If there is a small delay in our response, thank you in advance for your understanding.
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive