- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
T4T Thank Yous
Thank you to all those who attended our 4th Technology for Teachers (T4T) conference, January 23, 2016 in Toronto.
We would like to extend an extra special shout out to all of our presenters for their generous contribution of time and expertise!
Here’s a refresher on all the presentations: T4T2016 Program Guide and some presentation materials.
- Anna Bartosik Nearpod Presentation & Nearpod Watching and Understanding Commercials
- Catherine Porter Online with Low Levels Handouts 1 & 2
- Ellen Sirvinis PPT TED ED and TED ED Practise
- Faith Marcel Creating Augmented Reality Materials for Language Learners copy
- Joan Bartel 2016 LinkedIn for ESL instructors – TESL TO post-conference notes to post
- Kate Finegan Screencasting 101: What, Why, and How (plus: On-line presentation)
- Kerstin Okubo PowerPoint Made Plain and Simple
- Mike Simpson Turn It On – Creating Digital Capability in the Classroom (plus: On-line presentation)
- Maryse Prazuch & Angela Prosser PowToonTask Sheet (plus: On-line presentation)
- Mirjana Cutura Low Tech for High Motivation and Engagement
- Nancy Van Dorp PowerPoint Presentation
- Supriya Habbu Make the most of audio recording tools
- Thura Al-Jubury Using Online Forum in ESL& EAP Classrooms.Final
Check out some new technology...
One of our presenters took the initiative to create a padlet page: Nancy Van Dorp’s T4T Padlet Page. Fellow presenters have also been uploading their presentation materials to Nancy’s page. Thanks Nancy for being a TESL community connector!
Lastly, special thanks to our sponsor: Language and Literacies Education Program, OISE
Stay tuned for the next T4T in 2017!
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive