- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
T4T 2017 Call for Presenters (Closed)
You may now register to attend
- Registration closes January 18th, 2017. Tickets for the event cannot be bought at the door.
- You can register for T4T at: https://www.signupmaster.com/tesl-toronto-t4t
- TESL Toronto Members: $25 / Non-TESL Toronto Members: $35
- Should you have any difficulty with registration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: T4T Registration)
- Visit T4T website for details
Now we need you!
We encourage all you tech-savvy ESL teaching colleagues to share your expertise and enthusiasm.
Submit a proposal to join the programming for our annual T4T mini-conference. In addition to enjoying the day, presenters will receive an honorarium and an opportunity to be part of our first-ever Techno Jam event.
Your proposal should be for a 45-minute technology-themed workshop designed to assist language teachers in the classroom. All registrants will be encouraged to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
For more details on being a presenter: Submit Your Proposal Here
DEADLINE to submit a proposal: Friday, Dec. 2, 2016.
We also encourage everyone to mark the event date:
Saturday, January 21, 2017, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Trinity College’s Larkin Building, 15 Devonshire Place, Toronto.
More details will be published towards the end of the year. Watch this space and Our TESL Toronto FACEBOOK page
Thanks for supporting TESL Toronto!
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive