- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
Pitch Perfect is now sold out! Thank you for your interest.
Meet the employers in the Field of Dreams a.k.a Job Fair!
Following the seminar, take your turn to shine during our Field of Dreams Job Fair and Networking Event. Hiring decision makers and language career professionals across the field of English Language Teaching will be there to speak with you about current and upcoming employment opportunities, hiring processes, and how to land a job.
Here’s the list of our participating organizations*.
- ACCES Employment
- CCLCS (Canadian Centre for Language & Cultural Studies)
- Centennial College
- EC Toronto
- English School of Canada
- George Brown College
- Global Village Toronto
- Golden Voice Online Education
- Humber College
- IELTS, George Brown College
- ILAC (International Language Academy of Canada)
- Parliament Employment Services, Centre for Education & Training
- Seneca College
- Toronto District School Board
*Programming subject to change.
When? Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Doors open at 6:00; Seminar and networking from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Location: Eastminster United Church Auditorium
Typical presentations focus on classroom activities, skill development lesson ideas, classroom management tactics, current research, and more. Priority is given to sessions with clear audience takeaways.
Visit the conference website to submit an application.
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive