- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
Ongoing Online Professional Development:
- Cambridge English Language Assessment Webinars (more)
- Business English SIG of IATEFL (BESIG) June 15th first online conference (more)
- Tutela.ca, offering ongoing webinars (more)
- Pearson-Longman webinars (more)
- MacMillian English interactive webinars (more)
- Oxford University Press webinars (more)
- TESOL International online courses and virtual seminars (more)
- American TESOL Institute free Friday webinars and more (more)
The ELT Event Calendar:
Past President and active TESL community member Tyson Seburn maintains a collection of crowd-sourced ELT conferences & events throughout the world through his 4C Considerations on Collaborative Teaching and Learning website. Click here to view a list of TESL-related national and international conferences.
- Wednesdays (4:00-5:00PM) – #ELTchat – more
TESL Ontario Free Webcasting:
TESL Ontario members can view up to 100 hours of conference presentations via TESL Ontario’s free webcasting service. All you need is your TESL Ontario membership number and a super-secret password (27carlton – all lowercase, no spaces). Each hour counts as an hour of professional development for your accreditation renewal. Note: if you want to count a webcast as PD hours for accreditation, then after viewing the webcast, remember to download proof of PD from the TESL Ontario website for your records.
Recorded Webinars & Other PD: For more recorded online webinars and other PD, check out this list courtesy of 4C Considerations on Collaborative Teaching and Learning
Do you have event news to share?
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive