- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
Looking for some fresh ideas to satisfy your – and your students’ – appetite for learning? Many of the presenters at our Spring Conference have served up their presentations, handouts, and ideas on our website. Some highlights include:
- Evelyn Pedersen’s guide to savouring film (including Julie and Julia, pictured here) in the classroom
- Joan Bartel’s recipe for a great TESL-as-a-second-career resume
- Fran Marshall’s easy, effective exercises to start off the class – ESL appetizers, if you will
Please share this post with your social media network.
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive