- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
Thank you to all who have applied for a position on the TESL Toronto Executive Board. We will get back to selected candidates over the coming weeks.
We’re looking for new members to join the TESL Toronto Executive volunteer team, beginning with the 2016-17 season.
If you’re interested in putting your skills to work for the ELT profession come and work with us! You’ll have the chance to:
- help create professional development for teachers
- join our committees
- be a part of our Spring Conference planning team
- collaborate on other important projects as well as bring your own interests and strengths
- learn new skills
- work with a team that is passionate about English language teaching
For more info on current members, please visit Our Executive Page.
The deadline for applying was May 31, 2016.
Please share this post with your social media network.
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive