- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
T4T (technology for teachers) 2018 Call for Presenters
You are invited to submit your presentation proposal to T4T! This one-day conference featuring 60-minute technology-themed workshops is designed to assist language teachers in the classroom. It will be held on Saturday, January 20, 2018 from 9:30am to 2:30pm, at EC, 124 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto. We will be having two rounds of the same presentations, so we ask that presenters agree to presenting their presentation twice to accommodate this.
In addition to enjoying the day, presenters will receive an honorarium. Presenters are also encouraged to partake in our Ed Tech Jam, an informal session where participants can ask questions and discuss your ideas with you.
We encourage you to submit your idea and share your expertise. Act soon! This call will close on Friday, December 8, 2017.
Please submit your proposal here.
It’s that time again folks!
AGM & (something new)
Wednesday, October 25th
Doors at 6:00 pm
Meet us at Firkin on Bloor
81 Bloor St. E.
Toronto M4W 1A9
- Doors open at 6:00pm
- Punny Bingo at 7:00pm
- Food and a drink with entry
- TESL Ontario PD Hours: 2
- $10 members, $15 everyone else
We sincerely look forward to seeing you there!
Tagged with: AGM
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive