- YOU & US
- Conferences & Events
- Be a Sponsor
Looking for a New Year’s Resolution?
Make it TESL Toronto T4T 2017!
You can also visit our T4T Website to learn more!
Time and Location:
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 9:00AM to 1:00PM
- The Buttery, Larkin Building, Trinity College
- 15 Devonshire Place, Toronto.
What better way to start the New Year? This popular one day conference features beginner to advanced technology-themed workshops designed to assist language teachers in the classroom.
- Bring your own device (BYOD) – smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Be inspired by new teaching tools and techniques
- Update your skills
- Attend our first Techno Jam and learn from the experts!
- Receive 4 hours credit towards your TESL Ontario yearly membership
- Enter a chance to win one of two free tickets to TOSCON17!
- TESL Toronto Members: $25 / Non-TESL Toronto Members: $35
Check out the T4T schedule: Program Guide
Special thanks to our sponsor
We sincerely hope to see you there!
Thank you to all who applied!
Registration to the event coming soon.
We encourage you to mark the date:
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Where: Trinity College’s Larkin Building,
15 Devonshire Place, Toronto.
Watch this space and Our TESL Toronto FACEBOOK page for further details.
Members will also receive an e-mail with registration updates.
Thanks for supporting TESL Toronto!
We sincerely hope to see you there on Saturday, January 21, 2017.
Affiliate Chapter of
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive