We can now say with certainty that Jeremy Harmer (The Practice of English Language Teaching, How to Teach Writing // Pearson ELT) will be joining us as one of our guest speakers at the annual spring conference! As previous schedules, TOSCON15 will be held the weekend AFTER Victoria Day long weekend, May 22-23, 2015.
Please visit the conference website for more information on:
- Submitting a proposal to lead a conference session
- See what topics are of interest to conference goers
- This year’s venues
- Becoming an exhibitor
- What’s in Toronto
New information will be emailed to TESL Toronto members once per month, posted on the TOSCON Facebook page and tweeted with the #toscon15 hashtag.
Hope to see you there!
Tagged with: conference
Our 3rd Technology for Teachers (T4T) mini-conference ran on January 31, 2015 at OISE in Toronto!
Would you like to review your sessions or peek at sessions you missed?
Click HERE to view the full T4T Program Guide, which includes links to available session materials.
THANKS. APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR THE FALL.
Fall bursary applications are now being accepted for the costs of a 1-day pass to TESL Ontario Conference (Oct 16-18). This is part of the TESL Toronto Professional Development Fund. The application deadline is Sunday, September 21 at 9:00PM. Please click here to proceed to the Bursary information page.
Please note: If you are wishing to apply for the TESL Ontario Conference Assistance Program specifically, please contact TESL Ontario directly.
Founded in 1976, TESL Toronto is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization representing educators and specialists in the fields of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
Our Mandate is
• to support professional development for teachers of English as a Second Language in Toronto, and
• to work with other regional affiliates and TESL Ontario to enhance ESL learning environments, and
• to establish and promote standards in ESL education.
- The TESL Toronto Executive is made up of members in good standing of TESL Ontario who volunteer their time and energy. TESL Toronto always encourages applications for new members of our Executive. More...
We represent approximately 1,600 members. Our members are mainly ELT (ESL, EAP, ESP, OSLT) instructors, though anyone with an interest in the field can join. More...
Post by Month Archive